SEN Tutor (EE0026)
Location: Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire
£25 per hour
Sector: Qualified Teachers
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Special Educational Needs Tutor. The role is to start in September 2020 and is an ongoing post (term time only).
The position will be working one to one with a Year 12 pupil in their own home tutoring them in core subjects and ICT.
We require 2 hours of tutoring in the mornings and 1.5 hours in the afternoons, Monday to Friday, with an additional 1 hour per week of ICT tuition (18.5 hours per week).
The successful candidate will...
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Have proven experience of one to one work with SEN pupils
- Be a qualified teacher, tutor or SEN specialist
- Be able to organise and provide high quality support and resources
- Have a qualification to deliver ICT tutoring, or recent experience of teaching ICT
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications please send over your CV and I will be in touch!